Biometric systems market: by type of authentication (one-factor authentication and multi-factor authentication), by type of offer (software and hardware), by type of functionality (contact, contactless and handset), by end user (government, Army & Defense, Healthcare, BFSI, Consumer Electronics, Security and Others) and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity and Forecast (2020-2025)
The Biometric System Market report covers an in-depth analysis of market dynamics, business models, segmental / regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by major market players operating in the global market. It involves in-depth analysis of factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating market share / growth analysis by region and segment. The study of the report will present one of the most comprehensive analyzes of the market, capturing all aspects of the Biometric Systems industry.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/biometric-system-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-69-1-billion-by-2025
Global Biometric Systems Market Research Report, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Biometric Systems Market: Introduction
A biometric system is a technology for identifying individuals through biological data, such as fingerprints, DNA, voice waves, retina, hand geometry, and others. It analyzes the physiological or biological characteristics specific to each individual in order to be able to verify their identity. The integration of biometric systems is steadily increasing in smartphones for surveillance and security due to the increase in cybercrime and terrorist attacks. Biometric data protection is rapidly replacing conventional methods of securing data through PIN codes and photographs in education sectors, government centers and workplaces. Various government authorities have made it compulsory for every individual to register in biometric systems. This data will help differentiate each person and reduce the risk of fraudulent activity.
Biometric systems market: dynamic
The increasing adoption of biometric systems in smartphones for different applications, the increasing use of biometrics in the banking sector, especially for performing a transaction, and the increasing application of the biometric system in healthcare sectors are some- some of the factors which are driving the growth of the market across the globe. Additionally, the increasing use of biometrics in the workplace to maintain an employee database, track employee attendance, and punctuality are factors that are fueling the growth of the global Biometric Systems market. Other market drivers include the growing adoption of the biometric system in the government sector for a range of applications, such as ration card registration, voter registration in low literacy economies , electronic passport and identification of individuals. For example, India’s national ID-Aadhar program is one of the largest biometric databases in the world enabling government agencies to provide retail services without the physical presence of an agent at a given location.
The use of biometric systems for criminal identification is driving the demand for biometric systems across the world. Opportunities for the global biometric systems market can be created by the advancement in technology and upgrading of biometric devices controlled by AI. However, the high cost of smart biometric devices, security concerns, lack of skilled workforce to manage biometric devices and data storage are the major factors restraining the growth of the global biometric systems market over the years. of the forecast period.
Biometric Systems Market: Scope of the Report
The report describes the study of Biometric Systems market based on type of authentication, type of offering, type of functionality, and end user.
On the basis of the type of authentication, the market for biometric systems is segmented into-
- One-factor authentication
- Fingerprint recognition
- Iris recognition
- Face recognition
- Others (signature recognition)
- Multifactor authentication
- Smart card with biometrics
- Pin with biometrics
- Multimodal biometrics
Based on the type of offering, the biometric systems market is segmented into-
On the basis of the type of functionality, the market for biometric systems is segmented into-
- Without touching
Based on the end user, the market for biometric systems is segmented into-
- Military and Defense
- Health care
- Consumer electronics
- Security (Residential and Commercial)
- Others (travel and immigration)
Biometric Systems Market by Authentication Type, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
Source: MSG analysis, 2020
Buy an exclusive copy: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/biometric-system-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-69-1-billion-by-2025
Biometric Systems Market: Regional Perspectives
Geographically, the biometric systems market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). In 2019, North America held the largest market share and is expected to continue to dominate throughout the forecast period. The United States and Canada have developed economies that allow them to invest significantly in public safety activities. Rapidly growing digitization and adoption of smart technology has further propelled the growth of the biometric systems market in the region. The growth of the market in North America can also be attributed to the increase in government initiatives in countries like Mexico, the United States and Canada for large-scale funded programs such as e-visas and e-passports. The US Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security have used fingerprint biometrics to facilitate physical and digital access and limit security concerns.
Biometric Systems Market Growth by Region, 2020-2025
Source: MSG analysis, 2020
After North America, Asia-Pacific is expected to forecast considerable growth in the biometric systems market during the forecast period. This growth is supported by the growth of small and medium (SME) industries and startups in this region. The increasing adoption of biometric technologies in electronic passport and national identity programs offers growth to the market. In addition, governments in the region are investing heavily in public security and using biometric devices for security checkpoints at the country’s borders due to the increasing activity of terrorist attacks. In addition, the increasing industrialization continually increases the demand for business database safety and security, and the fight against fraudulent activity further drives the market growth in the region.
Biometric Systems Market: Competitive Landscape
The main manufacturers of biometric systems in the global market are Thales Group, Safran, NEC Corporation (NEC), ASSA ABLOY AB (ASSA ABLOY) and Fujitsu. Other manufacturers of biometric systems include Bio Key International Inc., Precise Biometric AB, Secunet Security Network AG, Aware Inc., and Cross Match Technologies.
- In March 2018, Thales Group acquired Gemalto to enhance its biometric offers in the field of digital security.
- In June 2019, Gemalto acquired Green Bit SpA to strengthen its biometric capture capabilities.
The research report on the Biometric Systems Market provides an in-depth analysis of the macroeconomic factors and market attractiveness of each segment. The report will comprise an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental / regional outlook with the presence of market players in the segment and the respective region / country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
The regional analysis of the Biometric Systems Market includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, rest of the MEA
Access the full report description, table of contents, table of figures, graph, etc. https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/biometric-system-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-69-1-billion-by 2025
Biometric Systems Market: Target Audience
- The biometric system produces
- Distributors of biometric systems and suppliers of raw materials
- Tier 1 component suppliers
- Research institutions and universities
- Specialized publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations and organizations
- Independent secondary market players
** The market information and information mentioned above is based on the initial secondary basis; he can update the published shift report.
Main issues addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentations of Biometric Systems by region and its respective countries?
- What is the purchasing behavior of customers, key takeaways, Porter’s 5 forces, and the supply chain of the Biometric Systems market?
- What are the key trends and opportunities for OEMs and Tier 1 vendors in the Biometric Systems market?
- What are the main drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges of the market?
- What and how are regulations, programs, patents and policies impacting market growth?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing service providers adapt to changing technological trends?
- What will be the impact of autonomous technology on the biometric systems market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the demand and sales of biometric system in the global market?
- Detailed analysis of competitors and their latest launch and what are the main startups introduced in the target market?
- Company Profiles
Request for Report Analysis: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/biometric-system-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-69-1-billion-by-2025